Do y'all remember the Sting song Fields of Gold? On the walk C and I take daily, there is a huge field of golden wildflowers. It's absolutely stunning!! The first time we walked by it, I knew I'd have to bring a camera to take a picture of the kids in it. I finally remembered today!!!! And took close to 200 pictures *blush*. Thank goodness I have a rocking digital SLR :D
I think these pictures turned out super well - I have so much fun taking pictures of my kids!!! Jacob loves hamming it up for the camera. And Emily really just loves to explore. And Gabe? Sigh. Gabe. He's just my Gabe.

As for washer stankiness? I dumped a whole box of Cascade powder in it and washed a reallllllly hot load of water . . . let it soak and then spin out. It seems to be rid of the stinkage now. I just hope it really is!!
Happy Friday everyone! Any exciting plans? We'll be taking the kids to go see "Igor" with the free movie tickets I was able to snag a few months back. Hope it rocks!!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Fields of Gold
Posted by Ghan Family at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The profile picture of Emily touching the flower, with the ladder in the background, totally reminds me of Gabe. How beautiful!
Missing you this weekend.
The Jacob potty pic is pretty funny! I didn't realize you were snapping at that moment.
Post a Comment