Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rockin' deals :)

I was able to snag some AWESOME deals for Emily at Kohls today :) And one church shirt for Gabe. I grabbed 3 Chaps items, 3 Carter's items, and 2 Jelly Bean (or something) items. All for the grand total of . . . drumroll please . . . $11.87!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo hoooooo!!!

All were summer clearance except for the 2 long sleeve shirts I bought to go under the tanks. I'm so stinkin' stoked! I really like going to Kohls because they have great discounts on good name brands . . . I've learned that Carter's, Chaps, Osh Kosh, etc last through multiple children . . . Walmart definitely doesn't lol. So it's super nice to get the awesome deals on awesome clothing.

I also was able to buy 30 bags of chocolate chips for $.70/each at Albertsons this week. Me and my baking puts me through lots of bags of chocolate chips *blush*.

My good friend Keli made Emily and Gabe (mostly Gabe) some fleece pants for winter . . . and for diaper covers. They came today. And they're beautiful. And I'll be taking action shots tomorrow so you can see them. I'm STOKED to have these - and Kel gave me a GREAT deal on them also!! Best part? I know these will last me through the entire winter and future children.

What good deals have y'all gotten lately? I LOVE to hear about them!!!

1 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Those can be the best deals and then top it off with a 30% off coupon....SWEET.