I really do heart The Pioneer Woman. Yes, I'm sure I'll mention her a hundred more times throughout my blog, but really, how could I not?! I made the following cheesy muffins yesterday. They were yummy, but needed a tiny bit more salt in my opinion. Josh, the cheese man, really liked them. And we all know that if Josh will eat actual food (read - food that is not junk), it's a wonderous day in the Ghan household. Anyways, the recipe is above, and my pictures are below :D Definitely cheesy, and super good with something like taco soup, chili, or something.
I'm trying to take better pictures. So I took some advice and tried changing up my metering. Did I do any better?





2 comments:
So, did Emily bust out the scissors again or did you get to Jacob's hair first?
Lol - nope. I did it. I SO wasn't brave enough to go at it with scissors. You reallllllly should move up here.
Post a Comment