No, I shouldn't say that. But I got this divine recipe from a very (!!!!) former friend. I won't even go there. Nope . . . moving on. Anyways . . .
Super yummy, simple, delicious peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies
Mix together:
-2 cups peanut butter (I have found the natural type of peanut butter works better - think Adams, Laura Scudder, etc)
-1 3/4 cups white sugar
-2 eggs
-2 tsp baking soda
-2 tsp vanilla
-1 - 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (but not an entire bag - it's too many lol. Yes, I've gone there)
Grease cookie sheets and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-14 minutes. I roll them in a ball and am able to fit 15 on a cookie sheet at a time :)
Pictures? OF COURSE!!K, so like I've said before, I'm REALLY trying to get away from auto shot. And I know this picture is a little orange. But I love it!! This kid is just one of the cutest ever!! At least in my humble mama opinion ;) Which is what all my kids have taken to calling me most of the time! I love that too! Sigh. Being a mom rocks. Even when it's hard, it rocks. Yup, it's true.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Snarkalicious peanut butter cookies
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yes, being a mom does rock and you're an awesome mom! Gabe is a darling. I would absolutely love to try those cookies, I just have a hard time cooking any treat with PB cuz Colie wouldn't be able to have any and I'd hate to leave him out. Thanks for sharing.
so much for working out today ... I'm baking cookies!! LOL
Post a Comment