Thursday, September 25, 2008

So remember that Cake. gal?

Just wanted to reclarify that she's pretty stinkin' cool. I got an email from her today entitled "Surprise for Shah'ada". And I opened it to see these pictures:

Yes. She sewed this. Amazingly awesome! Could a Nightmare Before Christmas fan be any more excited to see something SO amazing!?!?! It's a good size and will hold diapers/wallet/etc. Which just ROCKS!!!! She knew how badly I wanted the purse from Miniature Magic . . . gosh. I just love her!!!

And she made this shirt to match these longies (remember them?)!

Perfect for our dragon obsessed family, yes?

So basically, Lindsey just rocks my socks off!!!!!! And a perfect pick me up for a crappy crappy day ;)

4 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Who knew that a NBFC purse could look so stylish? She is so talented.

Valeri Crockett said...

My sister in law LOVES LOVES LOVES Nightmare Before Christmas . . . I must show her your new bag. Super cute!

Sherry said...

What a great bag! Lucky girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bag and rocking shirt!!! I think we need more pics of Gabe with the matching shirt now. ;)