Yes, Cake. Awesome Cake. Nope, no recipes today - and besides, I could NEVER post a better cake recipe than my mom's supremely awesome chocolate cake. Maybe I'll do that soon. If I want to gain a few pounds because I'll hoard it *blush*.
K, anyways . . . a good friend of mine, Lindsey of Cake., so awesomely souped (is that a real word? Wait, I just googled it . . . it is lol) up some of Jacob's old winter shirts. When he was younger, I bought him SO many clothes so seriously everything looks all but new. Instead of buying a bunch of shirts for Emily this winter, I thought we could repurpose some of Jacob's old shirts. I inquired into it and she so willingly did so for me!!!! I wanted just really simple appliques - something that would take her a few minutes. Just enough that the shirts looked girly. Well, big surprise, she outdid herself!!! I'm in LOVE with them!!!! My absolute favorite is the white one, but my gosh, I'm loving the punk look of the black one as well!! And the pear is so cute too!!! The color of the shirt is off in the picture, so it looks a little funky, but I can't wait to see it in person (it is a mustardy yellow).
Enough of me blabbing . . . here they are!!!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Cake.
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Holy cow those are gorgeous!!! Lindsey does such amazing work. *drool*
How adorable and clever! Why couldn't some of those craft/creative jeans be shared with others who lack? A.K.A.....ME!
Shay, you are the sweetest. *wub* I'm happy I could do it for you!
I TOTALLY agree Cole!!! But having awesome friends able to do it helps for sure lol.
And thanks again Lindsey . . . I don't think I could say it enough :D
Post a Comment