Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wow

Anne Kilkenny letter.

Eye opening. Please, as American citizens, let's truly educate ourselves. I will repeat again that I have not chosen a candidate, but every day, I get more and more scared of McCain/Palin. I think McCain made a grave error when selecting his veep.

In the words of a friend of mine, "She's not a pitbull with lipstick (self-coined term from speech), she's Gdub with lipstick!!" Do we even want to go there for another 4-8 years?! I sure don't! Maybe I'll just follow Josh and write in Baldwin.

In other, far more exciting, Ghan family news . . . Jacob had his four year old well visit today (yes, almost a month late as I spaced his appointment in August lol). He's got perfect eye sight, is tall and wide (well not really wide lol, but his weight is good ;) ), can draw amazingly darling "giants" while holding the pencil correctly lol, and has a "fantastic imagination". He finished out his vax's today (at least all the ones we agreed to give) and got a shirt of a kid wearing a super hero cape running around with a needle chasing infectious disease looking bugs. Really weird. Like really, really weird lol. Did I mention the $10 gift card the state offered to send if we sent in a copy of a completely filled out vax card? Yea, the pushing of vax's is weird to me on many levels sometimes. Sigh. Gotta love big business and awesome pharmaceutical companies *rolling eyes*.

And today, I made brownies. Yum. I need to share my recipe - it's yummy. And I ate a few while listening to this awesome song. Oh and this one. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comments:

Brown Family said...

You mean I missed out on a free $10! Too bad since my kids are fully immunized!

I LOVE kid drawings. I finally started scanning them in so I can save them forever without adding tons of clutter to my house. (I guess I should say tons MORE clutter. :) Not sure if you're interested in the idea, but there you have it.

I'd LOVE a yummy brownie recipe, although I still haven't found one to match the mix I use ...