Seriously, could it get any cuter than this? I just don't think so! When he saw me coming to take pictures of him, he TOTALLY started grinning. His new thing has been trying to eat with a fork. Well he gives up pretty quickly and then uses his hands. As any of you with babies knows, that is a MESSY job :D He had fun tonight!! Good thing about it all? He's eating a lot more food ;) But, you know? He's also nursing a lot more!!!
Jacob and Emily playing doctor - they really are SO sweet when they play together. I love it.
My parents gave Jacob this tent a looooong time ago. And he LOVES playing in it. It comes out just about every single day. Gabe is just finding out how much fun it can be!!! He was CACKLING today :D
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Gabe, Sir Messiness
Posted by Ghan Family at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a really good picture of Emily, and I noticed the shirt Jacob has on. Great to talk to you today!
Post a Comment