It's Quaker week apparently :D I got all of this for $12.xx.Not too shabby :) The list below takes into account the $$ Albie's takes off for buying enough qualifying stuff if that makes sense. There are:
- 10 boxes Quaker instant oatmeal $.50/each. Used ten of these coupons (when I printed the q's, I could print 10 off my computer - and I can only print these in IE)
- 1 roll Scott's toilet paper. We don't use it, but kinda need to have it for company lol. Free
- Minute Maid OJ. Free (used in ad Albie's coupon . . . free after spending $25)
- 10 boxes Quaker granola bars $.62/each. Used 4 $.75/2 coupons from a Sunday paper of yesteryear.
ETA: C got 6 26 count boxes of Electrasol for $.09/each this morning. They are originally $5.79 or something crazy like that. But they were on sale, then coupled with an in store Albie's coupon ($3/3) and then this Sunday's paper coupon ($2.25/1), she got them for $.09/each!! I gave her all of my q's because we don't have a dishwasher (cry), so she should be stocked up on Electrasol for a while. And seriously, $.09/1!? So cool!!!
For those of you who don't grab the Sunday paper, often times your local grocery stores will sell your local Sunday paper all week long (for us, that is the Herald Journal . . . the HJ advertises that it is sold all week long lol - trying to reel in us couponers is the only thing I can think of). Just look around. And if the Sunday papers are still on sale, the coupons *should* still be in there. I always check my papers before buying them to make sure all the expected coupons are in there. It sucks to spend $1.25 - $2 on a paper to find it is couponless lol.

3 comments:
nice goods. I did an Albie's run last week and saved $109! Thanks for the intro to this; I know I've got a way to go. Check your email.
I'm so lazy I can't even think about doing this right now, but that doesn't make me any less impressed!
One tip I have, though, just to feel somewhat useful, is that I have seen the Sunday paper the next day at the Dollar Tree. Paying only $1 for it could save some bucks over the course of a year! :)
I've just been catching up on your blog :) Gabes graft areas are looking so good! I like reading your take on everything political, we are very into this campaign and it's great to hear opinions of people who aren't so passionate for one party that they can't discuss things rationally. It looks like you're doing well!
Post a Comment