Sunday, September 21, 2008

Arrrrrr me hearties!!!

Jacob and Emily wanted to be pirates today. I was happy to oblige!!! I have some gorgeous LWI dyed flats that were easily transformed into pirate bandannas. I'm sure you can see all the Arrrrrrrr faces ;)


Just trying this all out mama!

I love pictures where I see them looking at each other. Love it!!

I'll give you something to take a picture about!

Yo mama, what you lookin' at?

I also made the famous PW apple dumplings. And man, I wish I hadn't. Holy stinkin' yum. She's a genius. You've got to make these. WOW. Anyways, I did take a few pictures (and yes, Jacob pretending to eat them was cropped out ;) ). Seriously, Josh and I were sugared out - but SO worth it. YUMMMMMMMY!!!

See, doesn't this pictures make you want to TRY them?!


O cinnammony goodness!!

Perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sigh, delish!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! Looks so yummy! I missed you at church today. I think I'll call and make sure you're still alive. Although after seeing these pictures it looks like you might be doing okay.

Lindsey R. :: LRstitched said...

LOVE love the pirate pics. Yo mama? Now you know that made me lol. ;)

Your dumplings turned out gorgeous, much prettier than mine. Mmmm, vanilla ice cream.

Anonymous said...

seriously are your kids just the cutes, Love them!! and yes, that was my lunch today leftover dumplings from last night, I am being sooooo bad. Suzanne

Kristen said...

Wade has been asking for those yummy things...I have made them twice and they want more...they are delicious! Do you need cereal for free check out my blog if you haven't already!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

Yum, yum, yum. Seriously. Yum.

And I just love your kids. LOVE!

Andrea said...

Oh I wish we were closer to play pirates! The boys love to play that - aaaargh!

Those dumplings look amazing. I'm so making them!