Saturday, September 20, 2008

4 months later . . .

I finally have a privacy curtain *celebrating*!!!! This may not be a big deal to most of you . . . heck, to most of you (including myself) this is a very ghetto privacy curtain lol. But it's something to separate our "bedroom" from the living room. And it's been a while in the making. It's not perfect, but it's something!!! Celebrate with me. Please.

Photobucket Photobucket

We also took the kids to go see Igor today. Um, not so much a kid movie :( Lots of things that if I had known about, I wouldn't have taken the kids to see (a rabbit continually trying - and succeeding - to commit suicide, scary monsters, and a few sexually inappropriate innuendos/scenes). But dude, Sean Hayes was the voice of the brain in a jar . . . I heart him. He's so stinkin' hilarious. Truly, when he talks, I laugh. You know who he is, right? Jack from Will and Grace . . . one of the funniest comedians in my book! Supporting characters had awesome lines - truly great characters. I enjoyed it, but I guess I could liken it to Shrek in levels of appropriateness. I know some of you wouldn't bat an eye letting your 4 year old watch Shrek, but it's along that same level of humor. Does that make sense?

Hope you had a great Saturday and have an even better Saturday evening!!! I'll be blogging, folding diapers, and doing dishes ;) I know you wish you had as much excitement planned!!

I almost forgot!! Tonight, Josh asked Jacob what he wants to be when he grows up. His answer? "A knight in shining armor". Seriously. How could I NOT love this kid!!!

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Congratulations! Looks good. Still no clue about the Sean Hayes dude, a little embarrassed to admit. I have however heard of Will and Grace just never watched it.

Christine said...

Hooray for privacy curtains! I hope it makes things feel slightly better.