Done in 2 parts lol. But in total I spent $79.50. I ended up getting $127.50 in Fandango prepaid Visa cards. And a whole heck of a lot of stockpiling wonders!!!
First trip (Smith's and Albertson's)
I've got to brag about my grocery trip!!!!! Here is the picture proof I spent total $70.20 (using coupons combined w/ store ads). I got $102 in prepaid Fandago Visa cards and I have 2 mail in rebates (totaling $4) to go out tomorrow. I also am getting a free mani or pedi from Herbal Essences (so I guess another type of mail in rebate ).
Listed out I got:
25 boxes (full size) assorted GM cereal
26 load Tide
2 Yogo fruit snacks
6 3 count boxes of Pop Secret popcorn
4 boxes Curves granola bars
8 Betty Crocker Supreme brownie mixes
2 Powerades
8 cross action toothbrush replacement brushes
2 cross action toothbrushes
2 Suave men's body wash
Vive Pro shampoo and conditioner
2 L'Oreal gels
2 Olay Regenerist face washes
4 Herbal Essences shampoo
4 Herbal Essences conditioner
24 count excedrin back and body
All I need to grab at the store this week (other than this stockpiling stuff) is tortillas, milk, and string cheese
Here's the pic!!
Second Trip (Smith's and Albertson's)
4 boxes Supreme Brownie Mixes
4 bags cookie mix
2 Fiber One granola bar boxes
2 Herbal Essences shampoo
2 Herbal Essences conditioner
6 Oral B Advantage toothbrushes
6 bags Hershey's Semi Sweet chocolate chips
Monday, July 14, 2008
My awesome stockpile haul!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi there! It's Sally. So tell me, what couponing system do you use? I just hosted a class for grocerysmarts.com and had my first newspapers delivered this Sunday. I've never done coupons, but since everything is getting so expensive, I thought I'd give it a shot. And it sort of feels like stickin' it to the man, if you know what I mean.
Post a Comment