She came up to visit due to her little sister's pageantry in Miss Utah. It was SO stinkin' awesome (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to see her!!!! It's the first time we've actually gotten to hang out in several years. I really really enjoyed seeing her. We went to Rio ;), she cut Jacob's SHAGGY hair, we hung out, and watched Juno while eating peanut butter M&Ms. So many amazingly great one liners in that movie - I loved it.
I'm lame and got next to no pictures *cry*. But it was still so amazingly awesome to see her. And I finally got to see Cole (I know, confusing lol. I call Nicole Cole, and she named her third son Cole ;) ) - and he is so darling!!! Definitely Cole's son, but still so much his own. Gabe and Cole played TOGETHER really well. It was awesome - they're about 6 weeks apart (Gabe is older), and they were very very sweet together. How I wish she would just move up here! Life might be complete if she did - as lame as that sounds, it's true!
It's been nice to get pictures of me for once . . . I guess being more confident in regards to my weight is helping with that lol. But I'm loving it!!
And Gabe was realllllly having a blast splashing outside!!!
I was YouTubing tonight and came across this older Tim McGraw song. Every time I hear it, I bawl. And it's what got me thinking about the following.
I think one of the biggest problems with prolonged wars (Iraq and Afghanistan for example), is we start to forget the families and soldiers who are sacrificing. Even being married to a soldier, I have to remind myself of their service and their wives at home. I just ask you can think of them tonight - keep them in their thoughts. Soldiering and being a wife to one is such a blessing, but dang, it sure has it's tough times! I pray this next deployment Josh is going on will be shorter than his last one.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I got to see Cole this weekend!!!!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will always be beautiful to me! (I know, I'm a cheese bucket) You look great!
I never realized what a pointy nose I have till that picture! I also never realized something else, but we'll talk about that in person. Love and miss you guys. I had a great time with your family! And the babies were soooooo cute together. Cole does not interact like that with his cousins.
Post a Comment