Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swimming outside





So with our pool set up in the back and killer heat . . . we had a fun day (yesterday). My kids were in HEAVEN!!! C and S were over as well and the kids just giggled the whole time. It was DARLING!!!! By the end, Jacob got the idea to use a stool to jump in. He was shouting "ARRRRGH Matey" and then jumping in. Because of Gabe's burns, his legs are very sensitive to hot and cold so he was interested in getting in - hanging out on the side was good enough for him ;) The house is killer hot today - we're going swimming again tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Did ya never hear about the bikini lessons with the elders either? j/k You want killer hot; come and visit. Wish I could be there to watch their enjoyment.

Ghan Family said...

I know. But because she's so stinkin' tiny, it was the only bathing suit left at the store last year (when we were still in Brigham). So I bought it for her with the intention of buying a one piece, but just never got around to it. It still fits her this year . . . I know, so bad lol!!!

Christine said...

Hooray for swimming! I need to post some of the pictures on my blog.