Jacob gave Emily a haircut this evening . . . so a friend of mine from our ward shaped it a little better for me. Emily really enjoys haircuts, so I'm sure she just asked Jacob to cut her hair. Obviously, Jacob was more than happy to oblige lol. It was hard not to laugh when I walked into their room to see him cutting her hair. All was calm - they were really enjoying themselves. Josh was so mad he almost cried. He is really into Emily having longer hair.
I'll admit I am secretly happy it is short now . . . I hope it will grow back thicker and curlier!!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
And Emily now has a pixie cut
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute little girl! Is Emily liking her short hair? Either way, hair grows back, right?
That is to cute!! I was hard not to smile.
Post a Comment