Friday, July 25, 2008

Story of a SUPER Couponer!!!

Here is her blog. She is a.maz.ing!!!! Totally inspirational. Really. I just encourage you to check her out - she has awesome ideas on her blog.

So, I've been doing GREAT not drinking Diet Coke. Like really, really awesome. Well, due to coupons, ads, etc, I was able to buy 5 12 packs of Diet Coke yesterday for next to nothing (like almost free). And I'm pissed at myself because now I have 60 cans of Diet Coke waiting for me to drink . . . waiting to bloat my belly up and create a short lived caffeine dependency. I think I hate Diet Coke almost as much as I love it. Yuck. That's no bueno.

Lastly, I need a few tips from you moms whose children share a bedroom. As some of you know, we have all 3 kids in the same bedroom right now. Emily doesn't want to sleep most nights and turns on the light to play. So that keeps Gabe awake, albeit VERY grouchily. So when I finally get Emily to stay in bed, Gabe is wide awake and bawling b/c he's exhausted. Help me!!!!!! This isn't every night, but enough nights that it's uber frustrating.

And wait, one more thing. Tomorrow is going to be my day from hell (pardonez moi). We get to spend the day with some of Josh's family. They don't know about Gabe's burns (not enough time to get into their psychotic drama). It's like a family reunion celebrating Josh's dad's millionth wedding. He called tonight and actually called this lady my MIL . . . um, yea, NO. So odd. And I'm so dreading the day. And I so PRAY no one in Josh's family ever reads this blog . . . I might be in deep doo doo if that day were to come.

Have a great Saturday; I'll try to make it stellar by adding some pictures to my blog tomorrow ;)

3 comments:

The Andra Family said...

The brows look great, Em's hair is darling, I've already talked to you about the letter, I will check out that chick's blog, and I will be calling you soon!

Melissa said...

WOW! That letter...amazing! You've been blessed! I need to get my brows done...I go to the beauty school and it's $3! I always cry when I have to pluck my own. Okay, so my boys share a room and it's hell! Here's what I finally did: I put a play pen in our room (which makes our room extremely cramped) and I put Dylan to bed in there while Tyler throws his fits bc he doesn't like to go to bed. Then, when Dylan wakes up at midnight I move him to his crib. It's a pain, but it works! Good luck!

Christine said...

Well, I'm glad to hear in the good news minutes at church that things weren't so bad when your met your new "M.I.L." haha.