I'm loving this smirk. This is how Josh looks most of the time lol. And really, one of the few pictures I have where he doesn't have a gum mouth (you know, oddly contorted mouth b/c he is chewing gum through pictures . . . sealing pictures anyone?).We had a busy weekend . . . kinda exciting here because oftentimes nothing happens lol. I finally got a haircut for Emily. Honestly, it's not very exciting as the straggly ends were just cut off (Josh didn't want his baby girl's hair lopped off like I wanted it), but it's a haircut nonetheless.
We played outside for a while. The kids got soaking wet with the hose. It's honestly their favorite game ever.
I'm still couponing hardcore. I GG'ed it up this morning and did quite well. 60% saved at Smith's and 72% saved at Albertsons. I'm amassing quite the decent food storage. I feel so blessed we're about to do this. I was going to take a picture of my booty, but was trying to rush out the door to meet C for a walk. So one day, I promise PROMISE I will get pictures of what I snag.
And I'm still skinnifying myself :D I think I'm looking pretty good if I do say so myself ;) Officially 34 pounds lost . . . yay!!! You can see in the picture my capris look ridiculous as they're so large. Josh is trying to get me to go buy some new clothes, but honestly, I'm just not too interested. I have some fun skirts I can cinch tighter . . .And we are officially going to Washington in August. Please pray for us LOL. No really, pray I have the energy to be kind to them all for 3 whole days. I should count my blessings that it's SO few and far between . . . IL trips that is :D
Oh, and lastly, Jacob found a dollar in the backyard. It doesn't belong to Ruth, and given it's dirty nature indicating it had been outside for a long time, he's keeping it. It's funny because he's already forgotten about it, but he was SO excited about it when he first found it :) It got wet and he wanted me to pin it up so it would dry. He's saving it for a toy . . .
Monday, July 7, 2008
I love this man and more
Posted by Ghan Family at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh you're such a fun family! Thanks for Coldstoning with us tonight! How fun for Jacob for the dollar, and HIP HIP HOORAY for clothes being too big!! I know it's a hastle having not fitting clothes, but remember . . . I'm your weight loss cheerleader!! HOOORAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
So, who'd you get to take the picture of you? (remembering Josh's willingness last time?) You look great!
Yay for couponing and weight loss! Keep it up. My own weight loss is doing good. Another 20 lbs and I will be really happy.
How funny about the dollar! Kids are so cute. :)
Post a Comment