is actually quite nice!!! I think I will end up liking her - I'm actually so incredibly grateful that she is a normal, active (in the Church), kind, etc woman. She has 5 children and 12 grandchildren, so she is super busy with her own kids . . . but is it bad to hope maybe, just maybe, my kids may get one involved (step) grandparent? Lol - one day, my ILs will get a hold of this blog address, and I'll be in trouble. Until that happens, I'll enjoy what I can ;)
Anyways, here's a picture of the kids with her and Josh's dad (who seems much much happier . . . and has an amazingly lighter countenence. Maybe I will be better at the FIL bashing from now on?).Rest of the day was busy and crazy. Josh's dad bought the kids both little MIC tool sets. They're having fun with them, so that's nice. I've already had to initial every.single.one to stave off at least a little fighting. I'll get pictures of them playing with it tomorrow maybe?
And anyone have inexpensive birthday ideas? I need to get on that . . . we'll end up inviting his entire Sunbeams class (about 10 kids), but I have no desire to do anything super expensive/crazy/etc. I'm going to have to juggle the other 2 children as well. Is a pinata too big of an idea for 4 year olds (he's the youngest in his class)? Thanks in advance for your ideas!!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
My future step MIL . . .
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad things went well with the in-laws! As for the birthday party...I go to the dollar store and get a plastic table cloth and co-ordinating cups, napkins, and whatever. Then, I go to a park and have cupcakes and let the kids play! We did that for both boys and everyone had a lot of fun and it didn't cost a TON!
Post a Comment