Tuesday, July 1, 2008
A hot walk
Clockwise from top left: Sam (my friend Christine's little boy - LOVE THE CHEEKS!!), Jacob and his "work glasses", Gabe, super sweaty me (cut me some slack, it was hot and I was pushing the double stroller while wearing Gabe in a mei tai lol), Gabe LOVING the sunglasses, Jacob's hands dirty after eating a Great Harvest cinnamon roll, Emily's face dirty for the same reason, Jacob wanting his picture taken, and Penny (Christine's super awesomely sweet puppy - she goes on walks with us :D )
We had a super fun morning - we walked downtown to Great Harvest bread company. Christine and I got free slices of potato dill bread (yummmmmmy) and the kids shared one of GH's gargantuan cinnamon rolls. They are super yummy too, but Christine and I were being good ;) It's definitely getting hotter earlier in the day and not cooling down enough at night. But we're definitely having fun being outside!!
Last night we finally finished up cleaning the other house. It's amazing how much moving cleaning there is to do even if you keep your house up during the time you live somewhere. I guess that's why people spring clean lol. SO glad to be done with it all though! We are almost totally moved in here and are relieved for that.
And you'd never believe it - but our ceiling here is leaking now (if you remember the leaky ceiling from the other house). We are just unlucky LOL. I guess it's from the swamp cooler? Regardless, Ruth is on top of things and it will be fixed asap, but just funny we are going through this again if ykwim?
Have a great Tuesday - Happy July!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AGHHHH about the roof! I noticed Jacob's shirt, very nice. Great to see a recent photo of you.....looking good. And, is Christine the new BFF?
He picks out that shirt to wear all the freaking time lol. Yup, Christine is the new friend :) We're having tons of fun together. Get your butt in gear and move up here!! Lol. And thanks - I'm feeling good - we're up to 32 pounds lost. So yay!!
32?! That's freakin' awesome! You'll be at the 50 before you know it! Geez, pushing 2 while carrying one should melt it off. Eric always says he'd like to move back there, but we'll see when that ever really happens.
Post a Comment