for Scout Camp at Camp Loll . . . I guess it borders Yellowstone and Boy Scouts is WAY lucky they have the land? Not quite sure, but he left at 5:30 am. Ugh.
On a positive note however, the kids and I are still alive. No major freak outs to report, thank goodness!!! But seriously guys, all three of them boycott bedtime. It's ridiculous.
We're going to playgroup tomorrow. I kinda gave up on it b/c it was too cliquey for my taste, but amazingly, a couple of women asked where I had been yesterday and told me to join them again. So C and I are braving the ward cliques . . . you know, since we don't do the exclusive thing ;) Lol.
I do have a few pictures I never shared/posted from 2 weeks ago. The kids and I went to the beach (Bear Lake up on the Idaho/Utah border) with C and S. The kids had a BLAST!!! Not many good pictures at all, but maybe you'll still be able to tell how much fun they had :) Gabe was awesome - he hung out under the tented shade thing and just ate sandwiches and sand. It was a blast!! Last one is of Gabe a day or 2 before the beach.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Josh left today
Posted by Ghan Family at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like fun! As hard as it is to gear up to venture out with the kids, it's always (well usually) worth it in the end.
Hooray! I made it in a picture! haha, I'm squatting though.
Post a Comment