where we actually did nothing that had to do w/ ducks lol.
Christine and I decided we are going to start making bi monthly excursions to get us out of Logan. Today, we traipsed to Layton :D Here are some pictures of our adventure . . . it was hot (as you can tell by the faces), but we had fun nonetheless. Hope Christine doesn't kill me for putting a pic of her up lol. O, and the one of Jacob is from this evening :)Really nothing else exciting is going on as we have no plans for the 4th. Maybe we'll catch a parade sometime tomorrow? But y'all know me . . . I'm just not a huge holiday person *blush*.
Take care, I just really wanted to share some pictures :D
Thursday, July 3, 2008
A trip to the Layton duck park
Posted by Ghan Family at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Emily keeps getting cuter and cuter. Who's cute patriotic quilt? One more week!
You're up late!! You should call me ;) It is Christine's quilt - super cute!! I can't WAIT to see you!
That is a Baaaaad picture. Haha, okay, not that bad, but not me at my best. What a fun day though! Thanks for having a rad camera
Post a Comment