Before I start this post, I want to clarify a few things. I am a breastfeeding mother of an almost 14 month old. I have breastfed all three of my children, however it wasn't until I was pregnant with Gabe that I really internalized breastfeeding. In NO WAY do I advocate against formula feeding mothers at all. I DO believe "breast is best" 100% - and in no way is that a disputed fact. I do however believe that as mothers, we ALL need to parent in whatever way is best for us and our children. That said, I do want to share the following with you.
I really really really really really love this article! It is amazing. And I think it is so important that we change the way we speak in regards to breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal. It is good. It just is.
And said best by Dr. Jack Newman himself, "There are no advantages to breastfeeding. There are risks to formula feeding."
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Watch your language!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment