Monday, August 18, 2008

Wool, Josh, and Facebook

Eek!!! K, so remember the wool for Gabe I posted in this thread? Well it is all here, safe and sound. It's all beautiful and gorgeous and perfect and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it!!! Both Robyn and Andrea did a superb Job. Now Gabe's legs just need to grow a few inches ;) I took some pictures of him in the longies this afternoon - he's getting so fast now and I had my camera on the wrong setting (I just realized that's why the pictures a little funky . . . trying to photograph a baby in landscape setting *rolls eyes*). Nevertheless, the longies are beautiful!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Our Bishop is Polynesian . . . and totally freaking cool! While Josh took his scouts to Scout Camp, the Bishop taught all the boys the Haka (no really, click on the link. You've got to see it - it's really cool!!). So ever since, he has been mildly obsessed with this war dance. And he likes joking around about it - it kills me!!! BUT, I have to admit, It's fun to haka it up :D Anyways, here's a picture of him being a dork tonight!

Photobucket

And lastly . . . I finally tried Facebook out. It's so weird. Really . . . I've talked to a few people I haven't talked to in for.ever!! Kinda takes me back . . . but not sure I wanna go there lol. I'm still a little undecided in regards to it's coolness. But if anyone that reads my blog is also on facebook, you can look me up if you feel so inclined. Not like it's hard to do a search on me from all the info I have on my blog . . . I probably should do something about that *blush*.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes guys - Jacob really enjoyed this weekend and his new four-ness. He's seriously such a sweet little boy! Happy Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Miller said...

Gabe looks so cute. when did he start walking?( where have I been) I understand about facebook, I think I like blogging better, but like you said I have talked to so many friends. talk to you soon.