Yup, here is Josh's parenting advice for the day ;) You know, sometimes I think he really DOES think the kids just need to "grow up". It kills me!!! And yes, this really is from Josh - I just got it emailed to me :)
In other news - we leave for our trip to Washington at 3.45 am (tomorrow). Please wish us luck . . . mostly that our children will not murderize us on the flight. Heck, during the whole trip since they will be overwhelmed with external stimuli. Oy. Really. Pray for us.
Miss me ;) Or rather, I'll just miss the chance to ramble until we're back on Sunday. Have a great weekend!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Josh's parenting advice
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What?! It's tomorrow? When did that get here so fast? Call me if you get a minute tonight. Otay?
That add is hilarious! Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment