My little sis is 22 today!!! WOO HOOO!!!!! I have NO recent pictures of my sisters so I can't grace y'all with that, but suffice it to say, she's beautiful!!!! She is doing awesome and has her head on super straight and I'm so proud of her!!!
C and S and the kids and I went to the Cache County fair today! Josh is running a booth for Chim Chiminey (I wanted to grab a picture, but he said he already had several lol) so that was the reason I initially went. I'm not into stuff like fairs. But once we were there . . . it was a blast!! So much so that we are going back tomorrow lol! We put the kids in the strollers (Gabe in the mei tai) and walked the little bit . . . short vent about Logan drivers. They don't stop for crosswalks. Not even for 2 moms w/ 2 strollers and 4 kids. Honestly, it KILLS me!!!! Not even when it's POURING rain and we are soaking wet. Grrrr.
But back to the fair . . . it's Utah, so there were tractors and lots of farm animals. There was also a creek running through the fair grounds. Emily slept through the ENTIRE fair excursion . . . she fell asleep hanging out of her stroller LOL. I didn't get pictures of that, but I did get a pic of her sleeping :) There was also a gorgeous rainbow. Right as we started walking home, the lovely Utah sky and unpredictable weather dumped BIG FAT raindrops on us. We were SOAKED by the time we got home (hence the rant about Utah drivers lol). B (C's husband) spiked up Gabe's wet hair - Gabe by the way was yelling at the rain hehe. Anyways - enough writing, onto the pictures!!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Happy Birthday Jamela and the Cache County Fair!!!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Very fun! Talk about good times! I think the Cache County fair is a pretty good one compared to the Utah state fair. There are creepy creeps that wander around the Utah State fair.
Post a Comment