Monday, August 4, 2008

Defying Gravity

So, I have a ton of new pictures (well not a ton, but I do have some ;) ). And I wanted to share a song from the musical Wicked. I love the soundtrack and the story . . . my favorite song is "Defying Gravity". It is amazing. And lately, for some reason, every time I hear it, I cry. It is so inspirational. We are who we are . . . and we can choose to follow the crowd and be popular (Glinda) or sing our own tune and defy gravity (Elpheba). I love it. Really, I do. Idina Menzel is amazing (she stars in both Wicked and Rent . . . only other musical I love as much is Phantom). She is inspirational and has an absolutely beautiful voice. Anyways, the song is linked it above if you're interested ;)

I'm always worried I'm not being fair in picture taking, but I've got to stop worrying about it lol. Anyways, enjoy the following!!!!

Seriously, Gabe is the sweetest baby we've had yet. He is just perfectly gorgeous. I love his smile - when I see it, I can't help but grin!!! Jacob loves having his picture taken and being the center of attention (yes, he is his mother's son lol). And Emily . . . gosh, I'm so glad I'll have at least one girl!!! She's got such a sweet heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



1 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Did you know wicked was the Broadway Show we went to when my sisters, mom and I went to NYC? I saw it not knowing a thing about it. It was great.
You didn't mention who you may favor in the picture taking, but as a parent of a 1yr old, I know he definitely gets more picture time than the other 2.
Thanks for all the blogging, I enjoy reading it.