Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gabe and the nephite

K, so my kids call oven mitts nephites!! No really. They do. Like 2 years ago, Jacob picked up an oven mitt, put it on and said "nephite". Hm, do I capitalize it? Lol - so weird right?! But so stinkin' hilarious!!! Well, I was vacuuming the other day (since I do it twice a day *roll eyes*), and I look over to see Gabe GRINNING, with a nephite on, practically running at me. I even think he was trying to blurb out nephite (this would have been because Jacob was freaking out - happily - that Gabe was wearing a nephite). I caught a few pictures . . . seriously, I love this kid. He is so so happy.

O, and Emily is in the middle so that I have an even number of pictures for the collage lol.

2 comments:

The Andra Family said...

That is so cute. Wonder where that came from?

Brown Family said...

Adorable. They'll get quite a kick at church wondering why these oven mitts were always fighting ... (wonder what your kids call Lamanites? :)