Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Walmart stockpiling

This is all shelf stable stuff. I'm going for my perishables this evening. The total before coupons for everything was over $220. After coupons? $52.xx. Hello good deal!!! The CSM had to come over and override the register because the value of the coupons lol. I realllllly rocked Walmart yesterday and I'm dang stoked about it!! Not pictured are some more composition books I PM'd w/ Staples for $.25/each. I bought 16, and that's included in the total listed above.

From L to R, top to bottom:

5 boxes Wheat Thins (free w/ purchase of 15 koolaid - All You qs)
stack of koolaid
10 Total Care Trident or w/e ($.75/1 - All You qs)
12 Extra (BOGO from SS or RP 8/3)
5 Crystal Lights (free w/ purchase of 15 koolaid - All You qs)
3 Beech Nut baby drinks ($.75/1 from SS or RP a while ago)
10 Dawn non Ultra ($.50/1 from P&G 8/3)
12 Sour Patch packs ($1/2 from RP or SS 8/3)
6 Glade Plug ins (money maker w/ $4 q)
10 Visine ($3/1 - All You qs)
10 Kotex liners ($1/1 - free from All You qs)
10 Pringles Mini Single packs ($.25/1 from P&G 8/3)

aug 4 walmart

I did 2 Smith's trips yesterday. This first trip was for 6 free spritzer dressings (q's from 8/3 inserts) and 4 boxes wipes for our out and about trips. Total here was $6 (should have been $3, but the cashier was quite argumentative about value of the q's :( )

aug 4 smith

Second Smith's trip was a.mazing! I got 11 free kid's cuisine frozen meals (so bad for ya, but they were free and will be fast meals ;) ), Ore Ida frozen potatoes (hash browns and tater tots) for $1/bag, as well as $75 worth of other stuff all for less than $18!!! I don't have a picture because almost all of that was perishable. I was totally stoked though :D

I'll be blogging later about Gabe, but wanted to put some pictures up, etc.

6 comments:

The Andra Family said...

This is awesom! So are you getting all these deals from the GG you do? Or you're just educated now and find them all on your own?
Talked to the mailman. He said he remembered taking something to my door, but couldn't recall which week or what it even looked like due to how many packages he delivers daily. Please, don't worry about ordering again, just give me the link and I'll check it out myself; you've had a big enough headache w/ it.

Lisa Marie said...

We are stockpiling too... but ours is more beans and rice! LOL!

Thank You for the comment over on my site! Your children are just as beautiful!!!

Christine said...

Shah'ada, you never cease to amaze me! I'm glad that I get to gleam a little bit of your knowledge every day.

Ghan Family said...

Cole - I have found a free site that has just user tips - www.hotcouponworld.com. It is wonderful. I have also started just being more aware of prices, etc that I know when to use my coupons. And about the mail - GRRRRR!!!! So frustrating!! The etsy lady said there's nothing she can do because records show it was delivered (which I totally understand). Why'd ya have to go camping?? Hehe.

Lisa - thanks for visiting! We have some beans and rice stock piling too :D That stuff just isn't as fun, nor do I feel as thrifty stockpiling that. Prices don't change much . . . but free razors? Now, that's more exciting LOL!!

And Christine - I just need to take you on a Walmart trip. It's so fun!

Kristen said...

I need to learn your abbreviation language... q's,w/e,ss,rp, do you get the sunday paper too?

Christine said...

Hey, we should do a Walmart trip some evening when the kids are down. I would like to see your mad skills at work.