I went to Albertson's this morning to take advantage of the first day of the ad. I hate how our Albertson's sells out of their sale stuff sooooo quickly! I really despise trying to find deals through thoroughly picked over stuff. I spent $28.xx for all of this - not too dang bad considering I would have paid $56 alone for the detergent at Walmart!
Here is the pic of the haul and below are the coupons/etc I used :)

Albertson's is running another "mega deal" this week . . . so the All is 6/$20, but after buying 6, it is 6/$15. I then had 12 $1/1 All Small and Mighty (some are from this month's All You magazine). So they ended up being $1.50/1 :D And I'm stocked up on detergent for a long while!!
They also are having a deal where you spend $10 in Yoplait yogurt and then get $2 off your total automatically. So, I spent $10 in yogurt, got $2 off and then had $3.20 in coupons (2 $1/1 Fiber One yogurt and 2 $.60/6 Yoplait cups - both of those from the Sunday paper). So all that yogurt for the grand total of $4.80 :)
The pizza rolls are 10/$10 and I had 3 $.35/1 coupons from the Sunday paper - so $1.95 for 3 pizza rolls.
Not too bad for a 5 minute Albertson's run, dontcha think?
*Edit: I just read there are some $1/1 online printables for the Totino's pizza rolls rendering them FREE after coupon (and I read you can print ten!!)!! If interested, a simple google search should wield some coupons. I'd print some and buy a few more boxes if my freezer was capable of holding any more food LOL. *

1 comments:
Hey you. Thanks for talking tonight. Bummer about a few things we talked about, and the trip you had to make. Hope the ice cream was good and you got some for yourself!
Post a Comment