So, I had this reallllllly good friend growing up. Seriously. I loved her. We were so different, but so the same . . . we grew up together in California. We lost contact when I went to boarding school at 16. And you know what? I'm a fan of Facebook now. She found me on there and have talked since. And heck, I've missed her!!!!
Today, she sent me a picture of us as kids. Seriously?! I'm in HEAVEN!!! I have have next to NO pictures of myself as a kid so I'm stoked to have this one!!! I think we were 5-ish.And I TOTALLY remember those tube thingies. They snapped together if you wanted and if you tried to crawl through them too quickly, the metal wiring would snag your clothing if you weren't careful. Dude, really. This picture takes me back. Thanks Gina!
And after you marvel at our cute youthness, you should check out her website, sOarTsyPhotography. I WISH we lived in LA and could have her photograph me, my children, and Josh!! Heck - I wish she'd do my makeup and do vintage glamour shots of ME. Sigh.


2 comments:
Ohhh, that is such a cute picture. Really, thanks for sharing. That's great you were able to connect.
Love it! And I also love that we are wearing some sort of sweet early 90's gymnastics outfits under there. It's all just 100% grand! :)
Post a Comment