I have inadvertently given my blog address to several people to whom I was NOT planning on giving the address (because I didn't want to feel the need to censor what I type). I am not a fan of self-censorship . . . especially when it comes to something like blogging. So if things you (as the reader) read on my blog are offensive, etc, I ask that you recognize this blog as my personal place to air out my thoughts and let people in to see them. You may or may not like what I have to say.
I do ask if you choose to read my blog to keep in mind this is my one place to really type how I'm feeling at the moment. Things/feelings/etc can and do change, but oftentimes they do not. It is what it is and I do ask that this space is respected. Thank you for your understanding :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Oops!
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
???
Call me.
I love you. That's all.
*hugs*
Post a Comment