Alright, I had one request ;) Here is how I am going to use the All You magazine. I bought 10 copies because the coupons really ARE that great. Remember, stockpiling is key to couponing success ;) I will explain how to use ONE magazine for those of you who will only buy one. I hope this will help someone out.
I went through the magazine and cut out all the coupons because I have a coupon binder that I can put unused coupons in. If you don't want to do that, just cut what you're going to use for the day. For my next Walmart trip, I will be purchasing the following:
-1 14 count pack of Kotex pantyliners $1 - free after $1/1 coupon
-There are 5 Kraft coupons in the magazine. They say, "Buy 3 Kraft products, get _____ free". Wellllll, Koolaid is a Kraft product, so I will be buying 15 packages of Koolaid (because there are 5 coupons and you need 3 for each coupon) and will be getting free Kraft dressing, Oscar Meyer hot dogs, Crystal Light drink mix, Wheat Thins, and Kraft American cheese singles. These are all full size products. Koolaid up here is $.12 a package I believe, so I will be spending $1.80 per 5 coupons. You CAN use it for stuff like macaroni and cheese or anything else Kraft, but the Koolaid is the cheapest way to get free stuff.
-I have to check prices on Visine and Biz, but I believe those will end up being free-$.50 after using coupons in the magazine
In each magazine there is also $1/1 Peter Pan peanut butter. At Albertson's this week (through Tuesday) is $1.50 Peter Pan peanut butter. So after the coupon, peanut butter is $.50/can. This is a great time to stock up on peanut butter!!
There are many other great coupons in the magazine. I am filing most of them and waiting for stuff to go on sale. All are high value coupons. The magazine more than pays for itself JUST for the Kraft coupons. I'm guessing most everyone who reads this blog eats Wheat Thins, hot dogs, salad dressing and American cheese, and drinks some kind of quick drink (Crystal Light). So even if you don't want to bother with the rest of the coupons, grab it for the Kraft stuff alone (and send along the rest of the coupons to me lol).
Hope that helps ya Melissa (and anyone else who is interested). I'll take pictures after I go shopping tomorrow - coupons seem even more awesome after you see some pictures :D
Sunday, August 3, 2008
All You magazine
Posted by Ghan Family at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is so cool! Okay- so tell me where you actually get the All You coupon book at Walmart. I'm totally gong to go and get some of these coupon books tomorrow. And, how much are they again?
YAY Callie :) You can find the magazine up by the cash registers. It is pink w/ plaid boxes on the front. And they are $1.77/magazine. Not too bad for saving that much!!
I am going to buy the mag too! THanks for sharing!
Hey tell Callie to invite me to read herr blog!! kristenk@infowest.com
Post a Comment