Please do not send me any more anti-Obama emails.
Please.
I beg you.
I have yet to get one that has hard facts. I am open to emails about candidates if you as the sender have fully researched the topic and feel like everything you are sending on is true (or at least true in all you find/understand). Just please do not send me any more hateful propaganda about Obama. I know a good portion of my friends are very conservative. I do not begrudge you that. But I am NOT a fan of the plethora of smears out there about Obama. In my very honest opinion, spreading smear filled lies is very undemocratic. There will be those people who believe everything *you* say, not finding the real answers themselves, and will vote for or against an issue based on propoganda. That just doesn't seem right to me. That is taking away their freedom to choose . . . their opportunity at an unbiased decision.
This truly isn't directed at one single person as I have recieved many many many emails in regards to this issue.
For the record, I do not want anti-McCain propoganda either ;) Thank you!
PS. If you haven't seen the SNL spoof . . . it's worth it :D
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Quick request . . .
Posted by Ghan Family at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
People are SO lame! Sorry you have to deal with that. I'm glad to hear you're safe and sound from Brigham City!! :)
So, nothing like this?
http://whipup.net/2008/10/19/fingerpuppet-politicians/
LOL
Sally
I think almost all of the material out there is untrue -- against both Obama and McCain. It's sad that that's what our country comes to when election time comes around!!!
Next month about this time we'll just be wondering what the elected candidate is going to do ... I still can't figure out why anybody WANTS to run for president ...
Post a Comment