Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Jess' Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Holy yummalicious!!! Jess sent me the recipe to these super moist, yummy, wonderful cookies and I promptly made them. There are seriously MARVELOUS!!! A big can of Libby's pumkin will make 3.5 batches of these cookies. I just made one batch and then froze 2 more cups of the pumpkin. The single batch made 32 very decent sized cookies.
I love how these cookies are the kind that don't flatten out (not my fav) . . . so definitely a more cakey texture. SO the best!!
Is it so bad I ate them for breakfast, justifying they were "good" for me because they have pumpkin in them? Sigh. So good!!
Here is the recipe ;)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. butter, softened
Cream together brown sugar and butter.
Mix in the creamed mixture:
1 egg
1 c. pumpkin from a can
1 tsp. vanilla
In a separate bowl, mix together:
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
Combine dry mixture with sugar mixture
Stir in 1 c. chocolate chips
Drop spoonful of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for about 18 min.
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
These are SERIOUSLY the best pumpkin cookies I've ever had. I'm so glad you think they're awesome too!! I'm always worried about giving recipes away because I may think they're awesome but then the person might think they're rubbish! ha ha. But glad you like them cause I sure do!
Pumpkin is good for you! You have nothing to be ashamed of for eating these for breakfast. Very balanced if you ask me.
If I gain tons of weight while pregnant I'll know why..haha..I'm always loving the recipe's you post and now I check the pioneer woman often for new recipe's..
I'll forgive you, but not sure how my thighs feel about you. :)
Um, wow. I just finished making these and good gosh they are SO delicious! Melt in your mouth for sure.
Post a Comment