"Faith [overcomes] fear. Hope [overcomes] despair . . . Hope is one leg of the three legged stool together with faith and charity." - President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
This weekend, I have had the opportunity to listen to inspired men and women. President Uchtdorf spoke to my heart when he spoke to the importance of hope. With hope, we truly can conquer. We can defeat despair and him who espouses it. I am truly grateful for the simple doctrines of hope, faith, and charity.
What do you have hope in?
I will link the text of this talk when it becomes available.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
The infinite power of transcendental hope
Posted by Ghan Family at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Loved this talk. Were you able to enjoy conference about as little as I was with 3 kids around?
I loved conference! The talks were great and it's always so nice to get that spiritual lift to keep us going. I LOVE Pres. Uchtdorf!
Post a Comment