Yes, it's true!! It's still around!! And it's still SO so so yummy!!! I remember having peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiches (thanks Mom!!!) growing up. I tried making fudge with it one time while Josh was in Iraq and I wasn't a fan. But I still wanted to find a use for the beautiful fluffiness that is marshmallow fluff while avoiding PB and fluff sandwiches. When my friend Lindsey came up a few weeks ago to visit, she made a reallllllly good apple (or any kind of fruit I suppose) dip. 8 oz of strawberry (or regular) spreadable cream cheese + 14 oz jar of marshmallow fluff. Mix together vigorously, store in the fridge, and use with apples (or what have you). Seriously. It's a yummy treat!
Now really. Don't you want it?
PS. I love taking food pictures.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Marshmallow fluff anyone?
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment