And I think it's too short for me. My face looks weird, or something *shrug*. Having issues today lol.
But it's still beautimus fall up here in Logan!!!! I remember crunching leaves with my mom and how much she loved it - so I myself love crunching leaves with my kids!! We're having a blast . . . and are dreading the start of real snow.
Hope you all are having a wonderful fall as well - well those of you who actually get one lol. Lots of love from us to you!!
PS. If you're wondering about the sickness . . . seems to have been a very short 24 hour thing. Emily and Gabe are coughing and snotty, but no more puking etc . . . thank heavens!!!! And Denise, a Heaving Helper?!?! That is classic!!!


2 comments:
Love it!
I've always wanted to chop my hair and never dared. I don't think it looks bad, but at least now you know if you don't like it. I still wonder ...
Yes, go to heavinghelper.com and you'll see their tag line is "A little heaven while you're heaving." Yes, hilarious, but it really is a great product. I think a rename could help, though ...
Post a Comment