I call my youngest this all the time. Who knows why . . . but I do it. And I love him so much!!!
Jacob sat down to play with blocks today and Gabe wanted to help by giving Jacob the blocks . . . Jacob being the drama man that he is, took a lot of coaxing to accept that his baby brother was going to help out. Once Jacob accepted that fact, Gabe was DARLING handing him blocks, clapping for him when Jacob got excited over something he built, etc.
Here are some pictures from this afternoon :) Nothing spectacular, and of course in Shah'ada collage style fashion, but y'all have gotta admit I have a very handsome 16 month old on my hands!! And yes, he was very angry when he grabbed a cup only to dump water all down the front of his shirt. Poor kid.
I'm so grateful to have the chance to raise boys - they are fascinatingly amazing. I'm so grateful Emily has an older brother - what a blessing I pray that will turn out to be.
Have a great weekend - I'm going down to Brigham to watch General Conference with a friend and bottle grape juice (yes, I'm on a kick - can you blame me? It's so stinkin' easy!! Time consuming, yes for sure. But easy as well). Be safe!
Friday, October 3, 2008
My Gabersbutt
Posted by Ghan Family at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Isn't it funny the different names we come up with for our kids? You may have to stop that one by the time he's in High School though.
I'm glad we could finally catch up today.
Post a Comment