Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chicken spaghetti . . .

Chicken spaghetti sounded so weird (or at least did to me), but my gosh, PW has outdone herself again!!! It was so so so so so good!! And if the picture isn't proof enough - not sure what else could be :D I pretty much followed her recipe to a "T" . . . maybe sprinkled a little more than a cup of cheese on top. It was daaaaang good though!! It was creamy and cheesy and comfort foody, but the onions and bell paper (which I'm generally not a fan of) made it different and crunchy. No crunchy pasta noodles and the chicken stayed moist (I used half of a store bought rotisserie chicken . . . no boiling chicken here lol). Definitely a make again in this house :)

And then just a little Jacob-ness to brighten up your midnight ;)

He really is fully entertaining. And becoming quite the pro at addition and using his fingers to add. It's rocking my socks!!!

1 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Thanks for the dinner idea. I tried it and it was good. I'll call you soon.