Cole did this today and it's awesomely honest and very to the point. As I was reading her answers, I was left to think about who I was . . . I want to share a little of this with y'all. If you feel so inclined to, I'd absolutely LOVE to read your take on yourself . . . email me or post on your blog!!
*I am . . . an intrinsically beautiful and pure young mother.
*I think . . . about myself way too often.
*I know . . . that I am a child of Our Heavenly Father but also know I struggle with really "knowing" that truth.
*I miss . . . my parents.
*I fear . . . being alone.
*I feel . . . restless.
*I hear . . . Josh playing his game *eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head ;)*
*I smell . . . laundry detergent every chance I get.
*I want . . . to live by family - any of my "family".
*I crave . . . Diet Coke way too often *blush*
*I cry . . . whenever I get overwhelmed.
*I search . . . for the answers I know God wants me to find.
*I wonder . . . when Josh and I will be blessed with another baby.
*I regret . . . taking out my frustration on Josh (I really am working on this . . . and I think it's paying off!!)
*I wish . . . I could take a trip to the Bay Area. Today.
*I love . . . taking pictures of my kids laughing and smiling and being loving.
*I care . . . about the future of this country.
*I always . . . struggle with forming good habits and breaking bad ones.
*I have . . . amazing friends.
*I worry . . . about being a good mom to my kids - most especially to Jacob and Emily.
*I am not . . . looking forward to buying a home.
*I remember . . . the first time I read the BoM. It was amazingly perfect.
*I believe.... I have the best and hottest husband ever!
*I sing . . . all the time!!! Rent and Wicked CDs are my BFFs ;)
*I argue . . . too much about politics and things I cannot change in regards to.
*I write . . . my life and heart on my blog and look forward to this time every.single.day.
*I lose . . . track of time.
*I listen . . . to Jacob's "stories". Finally. They are amazing.
*I don't always . . . put someone else's feelings before mine. I know I'm selfish.
*I don't understand . . . why I'm crying as I type up these answers.
*I can usually be found . . . in the kitchen baking/cooking or at the computer reading my forums/daily websites.
*I need . . . love and physical affection from those I love.
*I forget . . . how much I need to constantly rely on the Lord. I think I can do it myself and alone too often.
*I am happy . . . knowing I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, and amazing friends.
Thanks Cole for posting your *I* responses. Very awesome to think about!!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
*I*
Posted by Ghan Family at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. It's so fun to read these little insights. Very cute pics of your kids!
Did you mean to leave in the same answer under "I believe?" that I did? Totally fine if you did. I loved reading your answers. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment