Hence my procrastinating posting :( It is officially dead - not bad for a 4 year old Walmart camera, but nevertheless, I find it silly sometimes to blog w/o pictures. I have some darling ones of the kids from when Whitney and her family visited a few Sundays ago (which was so fun by the way - I was so glad they came and visited before moving to Missouri!!)
It's been rainy, cold, and overcast for the past 2 weeks (we have had a few days of sun, but mostly it's been yucky). Not the start to summer I was expecting, but I suppose I shouldn't be wishing Utah summer on myself - I am SO not a fan of the heat!!
I got the kids new jammies yesterday and they won't take them off today. Emily looks like the sweetest little princess in her nightgown. I'm so glad we have a girl - I just pray (for my sake) to have another daughter otherwise I will be in trouble if she's the only girl. Josh already spoils her!! Jacob is seriously growing up too quickly - he is fascinated with spelling and writing words right now. I'm jumping on the bandwagon with him in hopes he keeps the interest up!
Gabe turns one in ONE week!! I cannot believe it!! He's standing up on everything and just today has started walking along everything. His left foot is stretching out so much better now that he's standing on his own. Such a relief. He's such a trooper . . .
And I am still losing weight :D Waking up walking and trying to eat better and I feel better. It's wonderful!
Josh leaves for 2 1/2 weeks for annual training this Friday. He's going to Camp Guernsey, Wyoming (16 hour drive!!) Definitely not looking forward to this b/c we have to move while he's gone (anyone know how many times I've moved w/o him?). I started moving some stuff over yesterday - what an adventure we have for the next several months ahead of us!!
Hope everyone is enjoying having their kids home for the summer . . . and thanks for keeping up with our family!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
The camera is dead
Posted by Ghan Family at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I always know when to check your blog, it's after you leave a comment on mine. hehe I didn't know you'd be moving w/out Josh. Is there no way around that? You're the woman!
sounds hectic...as usual! lol. hope everything goes well with the move. at least you don't have to pack it into the SMALLEST CAR EVER and drive for hours and hours! :) fun times. baylee is starting to pull herself up on everything too! she gets stuck on the wall all the time. glad gabe has caught up with the stages! happy birthday gabe!!! we love you guys!
Post a Comment