A good friend of mine sent Gabe these manpris, shorties, and longies. They are all made by WAHMs (work at home moms). The first pair are wool interlock and the second 2 are hand knit. My friend also sent quite a few shirts (you can see one in the second picture). SO sweet of her!!! I just had to share - especially to show my friend Cole why she thinks I should swim in wool LOL. Or at least survive w/ it on a desert island ;)
In other news, I picked up 2 kitchen chairs from DI today - for $10 :D They are all wood and could use a re-varnish b/c there are paint splatters, but I'm just glad we have 4 chairs for the table now lol. Our apartment is definitely an eclectic mix at the moment ;)
We also cleaned our other house today . . . UGH! I made Josh do the outside (weeding, etc) while I scrubbed the inside. I still have the kitchen to do, but thought I'd wait until tomorrow or Monday. I'll just be glad when it's allllll done and over with. Moving sucks in a big big way.
Enjoy your Saturday evening - and have a great Sunday!! Thanks for keeping up with my family - I really appreciate it!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
New wool!!
Posted by Ghan Family at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a cutie, and how sweet of your friend. I've noticed the necklace in every picture. Any story or significance behind it?
It's a Baltic amber teething necklace :) http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=63 There is some info :D I think they're super cute as well!!
So..........Is it like the copper jewelery that arthritics wear that they just wear and it helps the joints, or is it there for him to actually bite on? I guess I could just check out the website huh?
I love the manpris! haha the colorway in the last set of longies is pretty.
So glad you guys got into the new place ok and are enjoying it. I loved the pics of the kiddos. :)
Yea, read the link LOL!! Not for biting at all - the amber is actually pretty soft. It is a natural analgesic . . . I have one for me that I find helps when I'm getting headaches or really anything that has to do w/ my face/neck/chest area.
And thanks Sherry!!! I'm loving the longies - they're GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment