Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jacob said the SWEETEST thing today!!

Already have shared this with a few people, but it was so sweet, I want to tell EVERYONE :)

I had to run to the store this morning really quickly before Josh left for work and as I was getting Jacob back in the car to go home, I kissed him in the forehead. He looked at me, hugged me, and said "I love you too Mama". I melted . . . I totally teared up and felt SO special!! It's amazing how perfectly beautiful children are . . .

What awesome things have your kids done? I so totally wanna know!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I DO love when my kids do things like that! I had a moment like that today! We were at the grocery store and Tyler was sitting in one of those carts that's a car. He yelled to stop, so I did and he got out of the car ran to me, gave me a huge hug and said, "I love you so much, mom!" It was SUPER cute and made me melt! I wish I could be more like a child!