Friday, June 20, 2008

I got it!!!

I got my Nikon D40 today . . . it's wonderfully AMAZING!!!! I got some pictures of Gabe actually smiling - not the dreaded after smile from point and shoot shutter delay lol. I'm in LOVE!!!! I'll have to play around with it this weekend and post some new pictures of my kids. While we move. Lol.

The other big news of the day is Camp Rock is debuting on the Disney Channel this evening :D Yup, I'm a sucker for Disney movies. So I'm definitely stoked for that!

Josh has been home at night for the past 2 nights and it's been so incredibly great!! The kids really missed him!!!

Have a great Friday night :D

PS. My new friend and I have been hanging out a ton and I think we're going to have a fun summer!!! For any of you who love me despite my dorkiness LOL.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

WOOOOHOOOO for new cameras! I know you will love it. Mine is attached to my right hand almost all the time! lol

I am glad you have a new pal to hang out with. Making friends seems to be so hard these days. Remember when you could walk across the street and meet the new neighbors and play for hours? hahaha

The Andra Family said...

Just make sure your "new friend" doesn't have access to your blog. She might get a little weirded out. J.K. Camp Rock???

Ghan Family said...

LOL Cole!! I already told her about the blog . . . so I guess I'm in the clear? Lol!!

And you haven't heard of Camp Rock?! It's the newest Disney movie (you know, like High School Musical, etc)!