Saturday, June 7, 2008

Congratulations GRADUATE!!!!

Photobucket O my - my youngest sister Amira graduated high school yesterday!!!! I cannot believe it, but am SO excited for this next chapter in her life. It will be a grand adventure and I hope she takes full advantage of it. She will attend Cal Poly this fall in pursuit of some kind of biology degree I believe. Above is a scanned copy of her senior picture - she's so beautiful!! I feel blessed to have such intelligent and driven sisters :)

I called this morning to congratulate and my mom said she had been out all night at her all night grad party. It's something her high school does for each graduating class - from my understanding, it's locked down . . . if you leave, you can't come back in. It's totally supervised, but also a TON of fun. I hope she enjoyed herself!!!!

So the last time the kids saw Josh was Wednesday right before he left for Scouts . . . it's been a long few days that's only proving to be getting longer. They are wound up and needing Daddy attention . . . as does Mom!!!

Hoping tomorrow is slow and calm . . . take care and have a great evening!

1 comments:

The Andra Family said...

She is very beautiful. I definitely see a resemblance. Hang in there these next 2 weeks.