Just wanted to share a collage I made today w/ some pictures I took today!! I think it looks great - I'll keep up my picture taking and y'all will be inundated w/ pictures of my children. Enjoy!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How do you do that? Gabe's legs look, bad but good. Ya know? All the pictures are cute. I like the one with Josh and Em.
I did the collage w/ Picasa :) They have neat ways to lay out photos! And yes, I totally know what you mean about Gabe's legs. They look awful if you didn't seem them when they were bad, but GREAT if you saw them post-op ;)
Your kids are so cute! I looks like you will have a lot of fun with that new camera. I'm looking forward to all the new pics you will be taking.
Post a Comment