We spent time outside today. I grabbed some cute pictures of the kids - I do however need to work on the way I'm framing the pictures. I just need to read more lol.
Here's the princess of the house - she's seriously such a sweet, sweet girl!!! She's definitely my hippie girl (however, that could partially be my fault *blush*). But shoot, she's got the tie dye, the daisy, and the carefreeness . . . where's the soldier?
This is the typical Jacob look at the moment. Everything is about "shooting guns" and it's driving me BATTY!!! Growing up w/ all girls, the gun thing was never an issue, but wow, with boys it sure is!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Outside in our new backyard :)
Posted by Ghan Family at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The pic of Emily is so precious! I appreciated the one of Jacob even more once I read your comment on it. LOL At least you can go outside and not have perspiration on your kids to ruin your pictures.
I love all the recent pictures of the kids! So cute! You are going to love your new camera! Have a wonderful week!
Post a Comment