I got an email from Cole today and thought I'd share my 3 favorite signs . . . Josh and I were seriously laughing over this email . . . people are just stupid *roll eyes*. Anyways enjoy!!



Blogged by a loving mother to three
I got an email from Cole today and thought I'd share my 3 favorite signs . . . Josh and I were seriously laughing over this email . . . people are just stupid *roll eyes*. Anyways enjoy!!



Posted by Ghan Family at 7:18 PM
2 comments:
Nicole forwarded this email to me. Some of these signs make you wonder what people were thinking.
Hi! I'm looking at your blog for the first time and I had no idea you had three kids! They are all adorable! I'm sure they keep you very busy! Thanks for the comments, I hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment