Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jacob and preschool

Jacob goes to preschool 2 mornings a week and has an incredibly AWESOME preschool teacher - Cimberlee Foulger. She's great with the kids - even sensitive ones like Jacob *blush* He doesn't like loud noise (this is entirely my fault - I'm one of those people that loves music, but gets incredibly overwhelmed if it's too loud for longer than my "favorite" song . . . and constant background noise makes me sick), he has a hard time w/ hats apparently, and we're still working on potty learning (which I must say, he has become QUITE consistent about finally - just in time for Emily to decide SHE wants to use the potty - rather INCONSISTENTLY). I need to work with Jacob so he doesn't get so overwhelmed w/ sensory overload . . .

I am lusting after this outfit for Gabe and am convincing myself he doesn't need it. All you non cloth diapering moms - see how cute cloth diapering can be!?! *sigh* If only I had all the money in the world at my disposal . . .

O and by the way, I still haven't made that cafe rio dressing - I need to get on that!

Here's a few pics for good measure - good place for me to show off my kids!!

Emily and Jacob coloring together . . . they are turning into the BEST of buds!!



Look at the belly!!!

1 comments:

The Andra Family said...

Love the picture of the kids on the floor! That's gotta melt your heart, mom. Forget about that outfit. Things always look cuter on line.
Love ya!