So now that I'm used to getting "fluffy mail" occasionally, a break in USPS delivery (as in Thanksgiving day) is just kinda annoying. I was expecting some cloth wipes and some wool wash. Both of those would be shoved in the mailbox by the mailman . . . they don't ever bring anything to my door unless they HAVE to (I've had the mail box door rubber banded shut because they've stuffed it so much). BUT my doorbell rang today . . . and I had gotten a package from my family!!! Inside were the coolest things EVER!!!
- cute penguin plates and cups for the kids :D
- my moms yummy holiday goodies (including her AWESOME fudge)
- an absolutely GORGEOUS picture of Amira (it was her senior pic)
- AND A $50 CAFE RIO GIFT CARD!!!!!!
And here is a pic for you all to see.
So, in other news, Thanksgiving was (THANKFULLY!!!!) very uneventful. No excess drama, no hair pulling, no name calling. Other than Emily drinking bubbles, we made it through. Thank heavens!! I hope you all had a good day as well. I wish we could have a huge friends and family Thanksgiving at Zions National Park . . . it'd be beautiful, and I'd be close to my favorite city . . . St George. I so WISH we had an excuse to move back there - trust me, we'd be there.
I'm trying to get into the holiday spirit . . . but it doesn't help when Jacob thinks Christmas is another dress up holiday. On the way home from North Ogden yesterday he informed me "he was going to be a snail for Christmas". I totally laughed . . .
O, and here's an older picture of the 3 (about 3 weeks ago or so). I love my kids . . .
O and one more thing . . . cross your fingers that I win this raffle. I know I won't, but talk about some amazing fluff!!!!
Friday, November 23, 2007
Packages and Thanksgiving
Posted by Ghan Family at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, you got a picture of Emers' with her eyes open! Of course, she was posing ever so nicely in the other pic. Love the license plates in the top picture. Were those in the package too? j/k Super cute penguin stuff. So fun to get that from your mom. Wish I could've seen Amira's picture up close. Love the comment about the Snail. I laughed out loud when I read it. Hey, it'd be cheaper if you celebrated it as a dress up holiday instead of a gift getting, huh? You're kids are still young enough.......
Your kids are so cute. I'm glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving. Did you guys go anywhere?...
Post a Comment